A newcomer

#1 by JDAIII , Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:45 pm

In fine spirit, I have decided to join. I know that the vats are listed on the website, but the local for me is rather cryptic. I was hoping to get some help decyphering it so that I may join my local. Otherwise, it may be time to start my own vat.

Crusing Vat, c/o R.M.S. Blaster G. M. MacKallar R.N.R.T, .S.S. California

In regards to joining, it appears as though I can find no information as to how to join but for going to a local and buying a pint for the fellas. I'm one for organization and details. Is there any hope of some type of order being created to register in the order? I was also curious as to the existence of a new supplier for the old AOFB cuff links. I can look into it, but I may have to pick up an old pair as a template. I know that ebay is good for this. But would this step on any copywrites?

I know that someone on facebook was talking about resurrecting the AOFB as a charity about 6 months ago, but I have seen no update in a while. Is anyone privy to information regarding the resurrection?

https://www.facebook.com/theAOFB

JDAIII  
JDAIII
New recruit
Date registered 01.15.2015

RE: A newcomer

#2 by JDAIII , Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 pm

I forgot to subscribe. I'd like to know when I get a reply so please excuse this second post.

JDAIII  
JDAIII
New recruit
Date registered 01.15.2015

Hello. Kelvin here!!

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor